Rounds 1 and 2 will be hosted on April 2nd and 3rd at the Trials Training Center in Sequatchie, TN. Come see the best riders in the United States, and maybe even ride the event yourself.
There will be a Youth Trial on Friday and Saturday, put on by Next Gen Youth Trials and presented by OSET (Click HERE for more info)
Cabins, Camping (RV & primitive) available at TTC.
Contact TTC at (423) 942-8688
Nearby Hotels in Kimball, TN (10 miles from TTC)
- Best Western Kimball (423) 837-2478
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kimball (423) 837-1500
- Hampton Inn Kimball (423) 228-4270
- Super 8 Kimball (423)837-7185
Adults Single Day $20
Adult Full Event $30
Children (12 and Under) Free
Jerome’s Fine Swine (BBQ) and Uncle Mike’s Tailgate Burgers and Fries will be onsite for Lunch the entire weekend
With the exception of a designated practice area, the TTC will be closed to riding the week between Trials Training Days and the NATC National. The TTC will be open for camping.
For riders wanting to ride between Trials Training Days and the NATC National, the following options are available:
- Ringgold, GA (48 miles from TTC), Contact Alan Shirley at (423) 593-1134
- Elora, TN (72 miles from TTC), Contact Curt Comer at email@example.com
- Hollytree Offroad Park, Hollytree AL (80 miles from TTC), Contact (256) 776-9796